Please note our Carvery deck is only open on a Sunday due to Governement restrictions.
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Proper pub food awaits at The Watermead in Northwich: classic starters and sharers, mighty mains, and a traditional carvery are served daily. We’ve got lighter bites and Heavenly Salads for the health-conscious, and a tempting array of desserts for the sinful!
We’re proud of our pub, which offers a family-friendly atmosphere and is a great place to eat out in Northwich. The little ones are well looked after with a children’s menu and two children’s play areas. If the sun is shining, they can work up an appetite in our outdoor play zone. And inside, there’s a toddler’s activity area to keep the smallest family members occupied while the adults chat.
Our varied menu is sure to suit every taste, from traditional meat-and-two-veg-lovers to vegetarians and calorie counters. In the mood for some real pub food? With Marston’s Pedigree ale-battered fish ‘n’ chips to scampi, we’ve got you covered. Got the morning munchies? We serve a delicious breakfast every weekend, between 9am and 11am.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus